Who said women couldn’t handle chainsaws? Women have the strength and the knowledge to cut trees into planks in only a few minutes. If you are a woman looking for the best chainsaws on the market, then this section is fully dedicated to you.
For all the ladies out there, here’s your chance to handle your lumberjack tasks around the house. But before we get down to listing the best chainsaw for a woman, here are some of the considerations you should have in mind when buying this power tool.
What to look for when buying a chainsaw for a woman?
There’s a high chance that you will be using the chainsaw for pruning or even chopping firewood within your home. That said, the first thing you need to do is learn how to use the chainsaw. Typically there are three types of chainsaws:
- Corded chainsaws
- Electric chainsaws
- Gas-powered chainsaws
For more information on the difference between these types, check out my post on the best small chainsaws on the market. Aside from that, there are other factors you should also have in mind:
- Ease to use: make sure the device is easy to start and stop. Also, ensure that you can maneuver without any difficulty. Additional features like an automatic oiling system will also come in handy.
- Safety: This is the most vital part when buying the best chainsaw for a woman. Make sure that the chainsaw has low kickback. Also, you can confirm if the device has front and rear hand guards that will protect your hands from debris. More to that, the chainsaw should feature a chain catcher. This will reduce any injuries in case the chain gets lose.
- Other things you should also consider include: does the chainsaw cut well? Are there any issues with the model you are about to buy? What is the consumer ratings of the item?
That said, here is a list of the best chainsaw on the market for women.
Top 4 Best Chainsaw for Women
1. Black + Decker Chainsaw-LCS1020
This is the best lightweight chainsaw for women looking to use it in their backyards. What’s more, this device features a cordless connection so you can move around with ease. With a 20-volt max battery, there’s enough juice in this power tool to complete any DIY tasks at home.
On top of that, the Black + Decker comes with a low kickback premium chain, which ensures you have a smooth operation. With this premium chain, you will complete your tasks in a matter of minutes without any unforeseen accidents.
It also weighs only 7.2 pounds and comes in a compact design. Meaning it’s portable, and you can easily store it.
- It’s ideal for any lady
- Comes with a user-friendly manual so you will learn how to use it in a few hours
- It’s comfortable, and you will have more control of it
- The chainsaw can’t handle heavy duties
- Charge dies down fast.
2. Sun Joe Electric Chainsaw-SWJ701E
This is another electric powered chainsaw that’s amazing for any lady. Besides the reliable power in this device, the Sun Joe electric chainsaw also comes in a lightweight design. With a 14 amp motor, you will be able to complete your tasks on time.
More to that, it has a one-button start, and you instantly chop through branches and logs. The best part about this device is that it doesn’t require any maintenance at all. That’s because it’s an electric-powered chainsaw. The Sun Joe Chainsaw also has a weight of 9.7 pounds that makes it easy to carry it around and store. Besides that, the power tool features a switch guard that protects you from start-up accidents.
- Has an instant start button which makes it easy to use
- The device can handle most of the home projects
- It’s ideal for both genders.
- Has a safety feature that protects the user
- It depletes the battery too quickly
- The manual is a bit complicated to understand
3. Litheli Electric Chainsaw
If you are looking for that super-powered chainsaw, then this is the best option for you. The Litheli electric chainsaw has a brushless motor that’s powered by a 40V battery. That’s enough power to handle just about any of your chainsaw projects. What’s more, this device features an automatic oiler that’s quite reliable, especially for prolonged chaining.
This device is much quieter when compared to gas-powered chainsaw and also requires less maintenance. Even with its high power, the Litheli electric chainsaw is light in weight, which makes it easy to maneuver with the device.
- It’s the best chainsaw for a woman.
- The Litheli chainsaw is light in weight
- The device also comes with a safety switch
- You will have to order the chain oil separately.
4. Husqvarna gas chainsaw-440e II
This is a gas-powered chainsaw but still gets the job done effectively. The Husqvarna chainsaw is one of a kind. Thankfully, the power tool is light enough that any lady can handle it. But don’t let the fact that it has a lightweight fool you. This power tool packs enough energy to help you complete your DIYs with ease.
With the X-Torq engine, this device will ensure that you have little fuel consumption while at the same time getting maximum power. It also comes with an automatic stop switch. More importantly, the device features an integrated centrifugal clean-up system that’s able to clean the air filters.
- It has an ergonomically designed trigger, and the asymmetrical handle makes it ideal for any woman
- Easy to start it up
- It comes with an integrated centrifugal clean-up system
- It’s easy to maneuver with this device.
- It’s louder when compared to electric chainsaws.
Well, there you have it! Being a lady shouldn’t stop you from buying the best chainsaws on the market today. Therefore, take your time to find one that suits your exact needs. So, what are you waiting for?