Everyone has a garden in their backyard. And it is important to spend some time on making the garden look well-maintained and beautiful. Being close to nature has a positive effect on every person, so spending time at the greenery can be as good for your health, as it is for its looks.
The first thing to do when working in your garden is to balance out all the trees by cutting excess leaves and shortening branches. By trimming properly, you achieve a ubiquitous shape that can change the entire look of the garden.
That is why looking for a top-quality chainsaw for yards and gardens is very important. In the list below, we have found and checked some of the top-performing chainsaws in the market, which can help you in shaping your trees and shrubbery without any sweat.
Sun Joe Amp Electric Pole Chainsaw
The Sun Joe Amp Electric Pole Chainsaw has an adjustable head which is an ideal cutter for grass and low shrubbery. Its long, 9.4-foot shape makes it perfect for cutting thin logs and narrow branches near the top of the tree.
With the telescope extension, which increases the chainsaw’s reach to around 15 feet, the saw can easily reach the top of most garden trees. This way, you can trim each tree’s crown well.
The saw uses a powerful, 6.5-amp motor backed with a two-year warranty and a CSA certification. With this kind of power behind its saw, this machine can cut up to 7.5 inch thick branches with ease. Coupled with the safety switch located on the handle, this tool is an easy one to use.
As mentioned in the beginning, the saw has an adjustable, multi-positional head. With the possibility to move it at 0, 15, or 30 degrees from its base, the head offers a wide range of flexibility when cutting out-of-reach branches.
The electrical power that this saw uses proves as an advantage over the gasoline-powered models. Electricity serves as a more reliable source while avoiding any fumes and smoke that can be harmful to you and the environment.
- Electrically powered
- Multi-angle head
- Telescope pole
- High-performance starter
- Push-button start
- For all types of branches
- Powerful machine
- Easy to hold
- Quick cutter
- Sharp trimmer
- Cuts in balance and shape
- Comes in one size only
- Available in one color only
- Preferred only for branches and plants
Earthwise Corded Convertible 2 in 1 Chainsaw
The Earthwise Corded Convertible 2 in 1 Chainsaw is a handheld, corded chainsaw that can function both as a chainsaw and a pole saw. The 10-inch long bar and chain have immense power that is better than other brands. The 2-in-1 functionality makes this multi-tool a must-have in your garden shed. The pivoting head allows you to make adjustments from up to 5 settings to almost 60 degrees.
The maximum length is up to eight feet long with the pole attachment. It is convenient and provides you multi-usage for cutting large trees and strong branches that cannot be cut by a simple small chainsaw. It can also cut the limbs or branches easily with the pole saw. It can cut smoothly on the ground.
The automatic system of this chainsaw is amazing. There is a knob, oiling system (which is automatic), Oregon bar and chain, and the blade cover (which keeps full protection for the usage). It also has a shoulder strap for maintaining balance when cutting the branches equally. This is definitely a good chainsaw for yards and gardens.
- Two-in-one multi-tool – This chainsaw can convert into a pole saw in a few seconds. Whether you need to trim a high reaching branch or cut a low-hanging log that requires more pressure, this tool can handle it.
- Automatic lubrication – If you want your chainsaw to serve you long and well, you need to spend some time maintaining it. However, a lot of people dislike this idea. Nonetheless, the Earthwise Corded Convertible 2in1 Chainsaw takes care of this with its automatic bar and chain lubrication feature. It will ensure that your chainsaw is always well-oiled and ready for its next task.
- Multi-angle adjustable head – Tree branches don’t always grow in straight lines, and this can make it for a chainsaw to go through. Yet this model has a solution. It provides an adjustable head, giving you a five setting range from -20- to a 60-degree angle from its base.
- Extensible pole and shoulder strap – When in pole saw mode, this tool’s pole can be extended to a maximum of eight feet, providing you with a long reach and an easy way to trim those hard-to-reach leaves and branches. The included shoulder strap will help you in handling the pole saw and make it easier on your arms and back to handle the strain.
- Powerful motor – Backing the 10-inch bar and chainsaw is a seven amp motor which ensures that the tool will always be running smooth and strong.
- Durable performance
- Cuts large branches
- Best for yard trimming
- Safe to use
- Pivot head
- Powerful machine
- Needs a stronghold
- Available in one color only
Garcare Corded Pole Chain Saw Full Lubrication System
If you need a high-performance chainsaw for yards, The GARCARE Corded Pole Chainsaw Hedge Trimmer might be the answer to your prayers. It is based on a 6.5 amp motor with an adjustable head. It provides a fast and accurate way of cutting leaves and branches, leaving as little mess as possible.
Loose branches and tree limbs can ruin the shape of your garden trees, shrubs, and hedges. The Garcare Corded Pole saw it is an ideal cutter for this type of job and can bring your yard in good shape in no time at all.
- Auto lubricated bar and chain – The 8-inch bar and chain of this model are lubricated automatically with the built-in oiling system. This keeps the chain running smooth and sharp, with no rust or corrosion.
- Comfortable grip – The Garcare Corded Pole Saw provides a comfortable grip with its soft rubber handle. The grip remains tight and won’t slip while maneuvering the branches, shrubs, and grass. Your hands won’t feel sore after the days work.
- Adjustable head – The head moves from different angles with three perfect positions. Positioning the Oregon chain and bar makes the pruning of hard to reach tree branches hassle-free.
- Flexible height and shoulder belt – The aluminum telescopic pole can be extended to up to 9.4ft, making it a breeze to reach all those high branches for which you would usually need a ladder and some quick reflexes to take care of. The shoulder belt also helps you in handling this powerful tool and ensures that you won’t end up with any back pain or arm ache at the end of the day.
- Powerful motor – The pole saw is powered by a 6.5 amp motor. This feature provides ample power for all of your trimming needs. On top of that, the vibration it makes is soft, which makes it easier for you to cut branches without any obstacle or tension in your hands.
- Bar protection and cord lock – To ensure a fast and safe experience, this pole model provides a cord lock, so you never accidentally lose the electricity needed to run it. Even more, it ensures that you are always protected from any flying debris by providing a bar cover.
- Light in weight
- Perfect for yard
- Secure to use
- Automatic protection with locking system
- Auto oiling system
- Less hassle
- Available in one color only
- Comes with only one shoulder strap
Best Chainsaw for Yards: Our Verdict
In conclusion, the Garcare Corded Pole Chain Saw with a Full Lubrication System is the best choice for you. First, it provides a good form factor and size as well as ensuring a comfortable but firm grip on its soft handle. When cutting branches, the model provides ample power and good flexibility to finish your job correctly and efficiently.
The telescopic pole gives you the possibility to reach further, but still be at a safe distance from any falling debris, and since it’s made from aluminum. It will serve you consistently far longer than the other models.